Season ticket holders for the University of Evansville men’s basketball team will have the opportunity to win several special prizes and unique experiences as the Aces will hold the 15 For 15 Campaign beginning on July 25.
Starting that Wednesday, a drawing will be held each business day until August 15. All existing season ticket holders who renew their tickets for the upcoming season will be eligible to win one of the prizes listed below.
The prizes will include:
- Ball delivery kid: deliver the game ball to the referees prior to a mutually agreeable home game
- Meet and greet and a photo opportunity with Ace Purple at a home game
- Two courtside seats at a home game
- Guest appearance on Marty Simmons Coaches Show during the season at Turoni’s Forget-Me-Not-Inn
- Pre-game tunnel run out with basketball team at a home game
- Meet and greet and photo with the Dance Team
- Lead UE cheer from the court with cheerleaders during a home game
- Personalized scoreboard message at a home game
- Opportunity for four kids to be Ball Kids during a home game (Kids must be 8-12 years old)
- Guest appearance on radio broadcast with Lance Wilkerson during halftime of a home game
- 2012-13 Aces Basketball signed team poster
- Seats for two to a preseason men’s basketball practice
- Sit next to radio announcer Lance Wilkerson courtside during a home game
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of new basketball practice facility for four people prior to grand opening
- Four tickets to an away game
All experiences that take place at games are to be mutually agreed upon based on availability. Potential student-athletes are not eligible for prizes per NCAA rules and regulations. Winners of the daily drawings will be announced on www.GoPurpleAces.com as well as the Aces’ Facebook and Twitter pages.
Season ticket renewal forms are now out. Please call 812-488-ACES for all ticket information.