The Office of Residence Life is searching for enthusiastic students for its Summer Conference Program. Summer Staff are a primary support system during the summer, and are responsible for providing assistance to conference guests and summer school students. Summer Staff will be involved in all phases of the conference program so applicants should be hard working, have a dedication to excellence, be customer service oriented, have good communication skills, and be knowledgeable about UE among other things.
Summer Staff Selection Timeline
• March 14 through March 21 - Applications available in the Office of Residence Life. An application will be sent to you via e-mail sometime on March 14
• March 21 - Application and recommendations due – all recommendations and completed applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. in the Office of Residence Life
• March 26 - Letters sent out to students notifying them if they have been selected for an interview. Students selected will have to come to the Residence Life and sign up for an interview time slot.
• March 29 and 30 and April 2 - Interviews (Location & Times TBA)
• April 5 - Hiring decisions and notification will be made.
Please note that the selection timeline noted above is subject to change, however all candidates will be notified appropriately. Questions about the process? Contact Calvin Wertman at 488-2214 or email@example.com or Anna Jessen at 488-1115 or firstname.lastname@example.org