It is an exciting time at the University of Evansville as we explore the many ways we IMPACT the lives of our students and the community – near and far. Each of us has the opportunity to shape how we demonstrate our UE mission to the world. Among other things, you can share ideas for new projects or new ways to do existing ones, offer constructive criticism, compliment the work of a co-worker, etc.
A new process has been implemented to make it easy for you to do that. It’s called Meaningful Connections and we promise, this is not your grandma’s suggestion box! Just follow these easy steps:
1) Go to https://webadvisor.evansville.edu.
2) Select either Students or Employees menu option.
3) Under “Meaningful Connections”, select Make an IMPACT – Share Your Ideas
4) Select the category for your impact (they are self explanatory and if all else fails, choose “other”).
5) Give a description of your suggestion, compliment, or opportunity for improvement (you can even include electronic artwork, pictures, or documents).
6) You will receive a Thank You splash screen acknowledging your Meaningful Connection was successfully entered into the system and it will be forwarded to the appropriate Vice President for review and follow up.